Tuesday, February 14, 2006

History.

1999
Its all started when I was invited to play for my friend's project band when I was in form 4 that is 16years old. Metallica for newbies? I dont think so. But its all started there. From the very first I experieced playing a thing called drums, i know this is the musical instruments I will be playing. Thanks to Butterfingers who influenced me a lot in musical generally.

Middle 2005
In desperately to shut my bandmates' mouth to stop asking me to buy drum things since they had spent thousands for their effect pedals, I accidentally bought a crash/ride cymbal at a music shop in SS15 where I usually buy my sticks. It is 18" crash/ride Headliner cymbal. It's just a normal crash/ride and nothing special about this cymbal. Owh there is a special about this cymbal, that it is affordable 18" crash/ride. And when I play this cymbal at jamming studio, i prefer play it as a crash because it have a very bright sound since it is 18" size. This crash/ride have travel across to singapore twice as we have gig there twice. Now it is kinda mess with stick's hit and i am super lazy to clean those up. Have to buy cymbal cleaner after this. Here are the pics

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Owh yea... the sabian bag i got it from a friend who sell to me for just RM50. And the condition of the bag is like new. Good deal.





No comments: